Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Background

One has to be honest to himself, in order to be able to make further improvement. This is the journal of a simple person with limited resources but trying to be somebody in the future. I am not alone. Being a Christian is the greatest success in my life. If I can only choose to retain one thing, I will choose God.

Now, at the age of 32, I have a decent job, some debts and no asset. The only thing I have is God, the one I trusted most in my life.

Thanks to Bernanke, inflation is skyrocketing in the whole world. Some scholars said it's the M shape economy, only the rich and the poor. Of cause, I am standing on the poor side. But I hope I wont be here for long. There is nothing wrong to be poor, but I think everyone deserve to have a better life, even if the days in the earth is just temporary. I have an almighty father, but I don't know how to get help from him. May be God says "I have a better plan for you, just wait patiently."

While waiting for something to happen, I just keep trying to find ways that can possibility make my life better. Time is ticking, I don't have much time and resources to waste. I need to make myself become a better person. Urgently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment